New for 2021
The EPro8 Challenge is the inter-school science and engineering competition. Every year over 10,000 students from 800 schools from throughout New Zealand take part.
Students take part in a series of competitions and events designed to promote science and engineering.
Events are run for year 5-6, year 7-8 and year 9-10 age groups.
Teams of four students will compete for the title of their regions EPro8 Challenge Champion.
New for 2021
We provide schools with a range of quality STEM resources and activities to enhance the learning of students.
EPro8 School Equipment
30 In-school Activities
The EPro8 School Equipment contains:
- 20kg of Quality Resources - Over 450 Parts
- 60 hours of classroom resources
- Full access to online electronics simulator
- Extensive online tutorials showing solutions to the challenges
EPro8 Classroom Week
New for 2021, we are launching the EPro8 Classroom Week, a week long STEAM program for the whole of you classroom.
The EPro8 Classroom Week includes:
- Hireage of extra EPro8 School Equipment - so a whole classrrom of your students can take part at the same time
- A week long intensive STEAM curriculum
- 32 activity workbooks - one for each of your students
- Includes reading, writing and practical maths elements
- The week culminates in an EPro8 Internal Event