EPro8 Classroom Week
The EPro8 Classroom Week is a week long STEAM programme for the whole of your classroom.
The EPro8 Classroom Week includes:
- Hireage of extra EPro8 School Equipment - so a whole classroom of your students can take part at the same time
- A week long intensive STEAM curriculum
- 32 activity workbooks - one for each of your students
- Includes reading, writing and practical maths elements
- Access to online resources
- A teacher's manual to guide you through the week
- The week culminates in an EPro8 Internal Event
Classroom Lot of Equipment
We will hire and deliver an additional six sets of EPro8 School Equipment. If your school already owns one set of EPro8 School Equipment, you will now have seven sets to use for the week. This is enough equipment for 28 students.
For schools that already own a classroom lot of EPro8 School Equipment then the EPro8 Classroom Week is provided at a reduced price (as this option does not include hiring extra equipment).
Week Long STEAM Curriculum
Put your usual classroom activities aside for a week, and spend a rewarding week focused on STEAM learning. Modules include the practical application of students' reading, writing and practical mathematics.
The week long programme is structured to be easy for teachers.
The curriculum ties together a number of our existing activities, with extra resources, in a logical week long programme.
EPro8 Internal Event
Workbook and Resources
Each student will receive a quality 44 page workbook. The workbook includes:
- practical activities using the equipment
- activities covering reading, writing, maths and art from an engineering perspective
- access to online resources and videos
- engineering art and scale drawing
- technical writing
- scientific method and graphs
- sport science
Finish the week with an EPro8 Internal Event, which is run in a similar style to the Event Series, complete with live scoring.
Teams will each be based at one set of EPro8 Construction Equipment. Teams will compete to earn points in a two hour event.
We will provide challenges, certificates, trophies and access the the EPro8 Live Scoring System.
You will run the event, including the judging, but training and support will be provided.
The top TWO teams from each EPro8 Classroom Week qualify to represent your school in the EPro8 Challenge Event Series.
The EPro8 Classroom Week comes with online resources that will make the learning experience easier and more enjoyable for teachers and students.
This includes tutorials from the EPro8 Engineers, interactive activities and eductational games.
The cost of the EPro8 Classroom Week depends on if your school already owns a classroom set of EPro8 School Equipment (five or more sets), and therefore whether you need to hire the equipment as part of the package.
Including Equipment Hire: $950
Excluding Equipment Hire: $350
This programme is attractive to sponsors such as local engineering firms.
Please contact us for a template letter to send to a local business for their support.
Email us: email@example.com
This price includes:
- The week long STEAM programme
- 32 quality full colour workbooks (one for each student)
- Accompanying online-activities
- EPro8 Internal Event including use of the EPro8 Live Scoring System
Freight of the equipment in both directions is included in this price.
This cost does not include the entry fee for any teams that qualify for the Event Series.